From the very beginning in a small office in Chianti in 1988, The Chianti Estates Management Company has done its best to offer a service that is a continuous, reliable guarantee that your property is being regularly checked in your absence by a member of our team.
With regular inspections, we will make sure that everything is running smoothly, see to any minor repairs, organise the cleaning of the house, pool and gardens, to ensure that we prepare the house for you or your guests’ arrival.
A member of staff will see to the expenses, pay any bills and organise any maintenance work.
They will send you regular bank statements with clear updates of expenses.
Our mission is to ensure that you can call us up with very little notice and know that your property is ready for you to enjoy.
Easy as that!
When you have purchased your new home, the first thing you will need is somebody to help you put in place all of the services that you will require:
- Registration for local tax payments
- Obtaining competitive quotes for house insurance
- Telephone, electricity and gas suppliers
- Internet connection, installation and wi-fi system
- Gardeners, pool cleaner and other local trades
- Set up of bank account
- Moving help and purchases for your home
- Customs clearance
With your new home, inevitably there will be changes that you want to make. They may be small changes like a new bathroom, or a complete makeover;
- Architectural services and Project management
- Supervision of contractors
- Bank finance and supervision of project accounts
- Interior designers, architects and bi-lingual professionals
- Landscape architects, pool designers and contractors
Finished the restoration and sorted out all of the small issues that go with
a new home, we are on hand to make sure that it is looked after, even
when you are not here:
- Weekly property checks
- Garden, house and pool maintenance
- Arrange and oversee repairs, renovation or decoration
- Housekeeping – laundry, cleaning, shopping and general concierge services
- Mail collection
Even if you are away from your home for extended periods of the year, we will keep an eye on your investment:
- Payment of local taxes and utilities
- Insurance and security
- Management of bank account
- Regular bank and management statements
- Staff recruitment and supervision
Historically a lot of the country estates that we sell come with agricultural land as part of the package.Whilst you may not necessarily want to farm the land yourself, it is important for the value of the estate that the land is kept in good repair and production maintained, even if you only have a few olive trees and some woodland:
- Estate Management advice
- Project management services for wine cellar and vineyard construction
- Administration of agricultural companies
- Long term Agricultural planning